To ensure there are no gaps in maintenance coverage, Toshiba offers Post-Warranty Maintenance services, which provides support after the Base Warranty period. Post-Warranty Maintenance can be purchased either at the time of product purchase or at any time during or after the Base Warranty period expires.
Choose from a variety of Post-Warranty Maintenance coverage and options to meet your needs.
- Same Day or Next Day On-Site response
- 9 x 5 or 24 x 7 Options (9 hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday - Friday or 24 hours per day, 7 days per week Monday - Sunday)
- Includes parts & labor, engineering changes, Call Center support and service problem management.
- The product is returned by you to a depot repair center, repaired and returned to you by Toshiba.
- Toshiba ships you a replacement unit, prior to the depot receiving the failing unit. The failing unit is then repaired and returned to stock as a spare replacement unit.
- Monday - Friday or Monday - Saturday
- Customer supplied spares or Toshiba supplied spares.
- Certified spare parts can be purchased by qualified self-maintainers, Toshiba Authorized Service Providers, or as spare replacement stock for custom maintenance solutions.
Custom Service Maintenance Solutions:
- Toshiba can design custom maintenance service solutions to meet your needs including customized: Service Level Agreements; International Support Plans; Repair of non-Toshiba Equipment; Maintenance Management Services; and Total Store Support Services. Contact Toshiba or Authorized Toshiba Service Providers to learn more.